Video marketing is going to get bigger and more important to you, your credibility, your business and your brand, no matter what your position is or what you are promoting.
Actually video marketing has been big and important from a long time. Many years TV advertising was one of the most effective marketing tools.
But now the scene is changing. With the rise of YouTube, video marketing is becoming more and more popular and cheaper to get to.
Here are some facts about it:
1. The value of a one-minute video equals to 1.8 million words according to Dr. James McQuivery.
2. About half of the people say they are more likely to search for more information about a service or a product after they see it in a web video.
3. Since 2013 over 50% of the Internet traffic is video content.
4. Over 1 000 000 000 unique visitors use YouTube each month. YouTube has become the second largest search engine after Google.
5. Online video promotion is six times more effective than ordinary print and direct mail.
6. In almost every Google search, an YouTube video appears on first page. This means that with one video you can beat your competitors in the SEO battle.
7. If an online video is information-intensive 66% of viewers will watch it two or more times.
8. 60% of visitors watch web video before reading the text on the same webpage.
9. If viewers enjoy your online video, their willingness to buy rises by 97% and the brand association by 140%.
10. 72 hours of video is uploaded every minute in YouTube.
11. People are 75% more likely to watch video than read the description.
Sounds amazing? Just imagine what it can do for your brand!
If you want to know more about video marketing, we recommend you check out this blog post.